Saturday, February 20, 2010

What I Need To Know About Cystic Uterine Polyps Do People With Cystic Fibrosis Need Donors?

Do people with Cystic Fibrosis need donors? - what i need to know about cystic uterine polyps

My cousin, who lives today in the United States almost 21 years and was with cystic fibrosis. To all our family, I am the only one who would be able to have blood donation, organs, etc. One of his brothers was one of the donor and died, but recently with leukemia - I donated white blood cells (I or something) to him. Is active and the father of a beautiful 1 year, I would donate, whenever necessary, but patients with cystic fibrosis need for organs, blood, etc. from donors? Moreover, what is the average life expectancy of people with cystic fibrosis?
I do not know much, so any help (: Thank you.

1 comment:

Ride4Lif... said...

I think for most people with cystic fibrosis will sooner or later, a new set of lungs. This can be difficult because there are a lot of lungs at all, and often people can wait for organs. It is difficult because it must be the donor, which can not only get every organ is compatible. I have cystic fibrosis, and fortunately I am not at that point where you need a double lung transplant at the moment. I am already a patient with high surgical risk, because once, when she discovered a method to collect mucus from the lungs to clear mucus and also proves that the microbes living in my lungs, my lungs began to bleed too profusely to the point that I almost needed a blood transfusion. There was no explanation why it happened. This was the hardest recovery I have accumulated. I woke up alive .. orOxygen out and wet ... then the oxygen in the night and get up something as simple as to go to the toilet, I felt like I was almost dropped because it was very low. So I hope to keep much longer, because I do not know whether the transplant actually a good option for me.

Life expectancy is rising! I'm tired of the United Nations informed the people of Yahoo, people always say that people rarely went on adolescence or early '20s. Well they are wrong. I am now 20, and after a few years, not much, really doing well! The drugs are being developed to assist in the treatment, and the way it is also possible to correct the deficiencies. Life expectancy rises to closer to 40 years. Going to die, some children are still young, but people born orE 20 years with cystic fibrosis have a better chance with a longer life expectancy. Even my doctor told me that 50 would be perfectly possible for me.

Post a Comment