Monday, February 1, 2010

Pinky Free Vidios Is It True That If A Person Holds Their Pinky Out To The Side When Making A Hand?

Is it true that if a person holds their pinky out to the side when making a hand? - pinky free vidios

means that they are open minded and not easily overcome?


I read this on a website after reading this palm is inclined to all kinds of people who are in Hollywood to see. Some of my freinds have a finger in front of the stranger. I take that as a part of his character, but nothing more.

1 comment:

taurmoon said...

idk. wouldnt think it to be true. What is the connection here? What does the little finger is, and why?

Also think about the fact that people can change. U howmany times and met anyone realized how much I changed, or people talk about changing howmuch someonehas. PPL I think that the figures are carved in stone, but it's really just an excuse for their failure. I'm not saying absolutely that everyone should be perfect. in word, the idea that "I am dominant and thats just me" is ridiculous. which states that a person must be a dominant U? lol no ur pinky

I'm probably less dominant youll never meet anyone, and my fingers on the side: /

Post a Comment