Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dosage Ativan Before Tooth Extraction Dizziness BUT BP AND SUGAR IS GOOD?

Dizziness BUT BP AND SUGAR IS GOOD? - dosage ativan before tooth extraction

There are about 2 weeks I stopped Zoloft and Ativan dosage reduced and my fear is not deteriorated. I took Lisinopril for 4 years with no side effects! Before BP LISINOPRIL I tried other pills to start me dizzy when I'm fast off the bed or when I rose from my chair too fast. So I know how it feels. Over the last 2 weeks I am experiencing dizziness SHORT than the last, but only a fraction of a second. This usually happens when I turn my head while driving fast cars and wait TRAFFIC.ITS HOW CAN I knocked a second, equally. It is usually about 20 to 50 minutes once or twice daily. My blood sugar is always around 80, but lately, 90-127. THANKSGIVING DAY B 4 I became very dizzy and FELT unbalanced, but my BP 137/76 and sugars to 102 Who knows what my problem?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like withdrawal symptoms pills .. Concerns that the pill is more than one can not be taken suddenly everything fell slowly so your body is closed, only Ween .. I was on lexapro for a few months, I was suddenly a few days later I get EAS dizziness and strange feelings in my body .. Ask your doc for advice appropriate

Anonymous said...

I think it's time to check with your doctor as soon as possible. Call them today and explain that these symptoms were under. I wonder if you had any problems in the inner ear that settle the balance. Sons are also taking could be transient ischemic attacks, the signs of a stroke in May warning in the future. You can also start to have problems such as normal pressure hydrocephalus. You will not know whether you have checked out these, then call your doctor today.

Post a Comment