Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weight Plates How Can I Paint My Rusted Steel Barbell Weight Plates After Galvanizing Them?

How can I paint my rusted steel barbell weight plates after galvanizing them? - weight plates

I painted many sheets of steel exercise weights. But in some, I realized that I had used a spray of gray paint to galvanize the primary, he will not be painted black gloss spray. The paintings are coated zinc, "he said again with latex paints. Is there a way to spray paint that), the glossy black spray paint as a finish coat (more difficult? How can I use a layer of bark end finish?

4 comments:

WΘMBAT is Sparky said...

I shake my head about this.

Galvanized Compound Spray should not be painted. Not a primer. It's basically just zinc powder with a small amount of latex binder that has remained on the surface. It should be applied to bare metal, then left in this way.

In any case, makes the image of an object galvanized totally unnecessary and a waste of time.

What to do, clean the casing of galvanized complete with lacquer thinner.

Then you get a can of primer REAL. As already mentioned, not only galvanizing spray, you should not be surprised that not hang your suit.

I also recommend lightly sanding, and probably a thin layer of soil to the connection surface.

justDave said...

probably be best to begin with.
Go to the local hardware store and get paint remover, the color is still fresh from the species that will easily come to the paint remover is usually a thick gel-like substance, to painting and began painting is the source and you can clean and repaint with the paint on the right side.

Neebler said...

You can not just the powder coating for a durable finish. However, this would mean that the steel and blasting operations, then coating them professional paint shop.

Suppose you want your own painting, you want an epoxy-based water.

Neebler said...

You can not just the powder coating for a durable finish. However, this would mean that the steel and blasting operations, then coating them professional paint shop.

Suppose you want your own painting, you want an epoxy-based water.

Post a Comment