Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sample Service Letter Church Does Anyone Have A Sample Letter About Awful Service At Car Dealership (service Department)?

Does anyone have a sample letter about awful service at car dealership (service department)? - sample service letter church

I really need a sample letter to my anger and frustration with the service I have received several times to express in the service department of Nissan car dealership. I write them letters, and could not really help. This goes to the President of the lease especially when I was with my car on the resolution. Thanks in advance! I looked online and found what I was looking for.

1 comment:

PiggiePa... said...

Below is an excerpt from the Federal Center for Citizen Information (FCIC), the source for reliable information on the problems of consumers and government entities. FCIC distributes and helps produce a variety of Government publications, including the Consumer Guide and website.:

Complaint letter template:
http://www.consumeraction.gov/caw_proble ...

Post a Comment