Sunday, January 24, 2010

Non Cakey Makeup Does Bare Escentuals Makeup Get Cakey Like Loreal's Bare Naturales?

Does bare escentuals makeup get cakey like loreal's bare naturales? - non cakey makeup

Loreal, I have tried, but it was really big and pasty. seemed uncomfortable and serious.
Mineral makeup is not all that? seems to spread a bit bulky and heavy and not get into the cracks. MAC makeup is not acnegenic not (I do not know what his question, but a 1 new fact that does not clog the pores do not), damage to ur skin?

1 comment:

sofeinur... said...

lol no, not everything is there. They must continue to seek and find who is thats more compatible, and looks the best on your skin. And for all skin is different, for example, someone on active and, in fact, go no farther, but Neutrogena workdir well. What about my sister. Well, your skin type really depends on whether it would be harmful to the skin or something. But in fact, I heard loreal was good. Theres not much info I have, but I can tell you instead of another product, what I mean, if the use of something else, like Cream Blush heloed hope p

Post a Comment