Thursday, December 24, 2009

Juniors Moccasins Will This Be Enough Clothes For Back To School?

Will this be enough clothes for back to school? - juniors moccasins

School starts in 3 weeks and I am a Junior, who yesterday had been to school and shops just a few things I have to, but my mother and me until Saturday. They went to JCPenny and Marshalls, things have really beautiful. anyway this is what I get.

2 Jack [zip sweater, purple, and what I like the color) to see you
1 Leather Jacket
1 Blue or Red Jacket (Marshall Islands)
2 Fringe Vest (brown and black of the PCB)
1 Sweater Vest
2 Pullover (long sleeves to the elbow)
Jeans 4 (black, gray and dark and light)
1. John Boyfriend (JCP)
1 wrap cardigan (Violet / or a different color)
Cardigans Regular 3 (black, gray and blue), but 4 when I know find
2 Flannel (red / black, green)
5 Obligations
1 Peplum Tank (JCP)
1 Studded Cami, 1 Ruffle Cami, 1 tunic (JCP)
5 V-1 V-Gray Necklace / 4 Tees Regular
2 flip flops, 1 Sandal (Payless)
2 Trucks, 2 moccasins
Dead 4 (Target and Payless)

I have jewelry, accessories, and my mother doesn & # 0Have to buy 39. I have 3 scarves and are hardly used. I only wear mascara as make-up. I do not like uggs in general do not carry, generally apartments. As for the dresses, skirts and shorts, do not carry this to school, I do not feel with the use of going home or at certain places, but not to school. so that everyone, and please no rude comments, and my mother in the outlet stores, so it is really cheap in any case at least, it will take until January?

16 comments:

SemperFi... said...

Haa, remember back to school shopping! So long!

But what you have sounds good

I have also tried to fight to remember, like store sales work, have a pre-season, then after the season, and I'm sure when he's in the shops in the return of more than a few weeks you will find some clothes on scope of duty, or perhaps some things that are underway around the winding rack!

I have a lot of time, you can create a shirt that is $ 15 and then again after 2 weeks and found that every dollar reduced to 9

Good luck to you
and have a good first day!

dancer girl said...

It's perfect!
No answer me PLEASE?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

☆♥☆ Anime Luver ☆♥☆ said...

LONG WOW !!!!!! I think the good, but do I think u should wear a headscarf when cold, in case u a computer that you, or you can bring a few accessories or jewelry to meet, but still, your right! !
Good luck SCHOOL !!!!!!!:)

☆♥☆ Anime Luver ☆♥☆ said...

LONG WOW !!!!!! I think the good, but do I think u should wear a headscarf when cold, in case u a computer that you, or you can bring a few accessories or jewelry to meet, but still, your right! !
Good luck SCHOOL !!!!!!!:)

sunny said...

Yes! = D though you may need a bigger closet! Happiness does not wear school uniforms, I'm black! = /

Living In The Sky With Diamonds. said...

Yes, you are completely done:)

Burnese said...

Enough to go to school, but you still need to bring their old clothes last year, don'tu?

Burnese said...

Enough to go to school, but you still need to bring their old clothes last year, don'tu?

Whitney R said...

Yes, and I am sure you have other clothes.

NONAME said...

Yepp, that sounds good! =)

Cherrie! said...

Yes, I am sure that is correct. =)

britt<3 said...

WOW def think that's enough

britt<3 said...

WOW def think that's enough

Live, Laugh, Love♥ said...

I do not think

good luck =]

Brown Iris said...

Yes, I think the list! and I love what you buy!

Kim said...

Daughter, which is perfect for school, I will also me one last year
But you know what they look cute?

Jeans Skirts
Leggings / Tights

and say that you only need much in January, Christmas!
have a nice dress, maybe earrings on vacation before they become expensive

Winter season:
get something like a thick jacket, similar to the jacket
Winter Boots
Comfortable socks
Do not forget, a bathrobe and slippers
pj new
Gloves / mittens / Headsets


the little things that up to last winter and autumn

Even if the clothes you need to get more:)
and as you said .. Handkerchiefs?
Make a donation, do other children, especially homeless
Good luck with your purchase!

Post a Comment