Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cervical Fluid Prior To Menses Cervix And Cervical Fluid?

Cervix and Cervical fluid? - cervical fluid prior to menses

I have a regading, questions, the position of my cervix and CM. I realized there were a few inches the other day. I also noticed that my cervix SHOW (soft high open and wet). In the open state is described as average in this slot-type, which is not sure how to describe it. I'm sure) not only describes much more to the CM (such as protein and other things. It is difficult for me because my husband and I do the baby dance every other night, at least if some of the "wet clothes" could be alone. My question is whether my neck to show I should be ovulating, and how long they remain so? "They bring so before ovulation? Or if ovluate. That I'm not sure.

I have longer cycles, usually about 33-35 days, sometimes 28, but very rarely. Last month I OPK and 19, I received a positive for ovulation, and the cycle lasted 34 days, so I think my luteal phase would be about 14 days?

I fear that since CM does not seem much, that maybe I am not fertile?

1 comment:

mangopup... said...

Unfortunately, this does not really answer your question, but I can only speak for myself, I feel really different and humid during the week of ovulation, but I've never noticed EWCM or stretchy CM. I wonder if could be our problem ... I just bought pre-seed and I hope that helps.

Post a Comment