Friday, December 18, 2009

Clever Things To Say In A Wedding Card Inviting Ex's To The Wedding?

Inviting Ex's To the wedding? - clever things to say in a wedding card

Here's the deal. I said that my ex
1. I lied to about birth control, she was pregnant aborted ()
2. I already knew about 11 years (Im 21 now)

and my ex, do not believe, if I have never known this was found on my homeboy girl, and you talk a trap. I must admit it was very clever, what he did and was the former No. 2 break me. Well, after I told them, both said they wanted to. Arent we friends or on the phone. Idk why want to get IT involved to compromise our happiness in marriage, when to visit them. Ex # 2 perspire a lot, but not the former # 1 was like "But I knew my whole life. He is not bad I am. Come," I told him id ask my friend who knows what they were doing, because We are very open. My friend did not participate. And it is always emphasized. I told him that just is not my wedding and I have to ask. I think I did the right thing. What the u and u guys can give a reason why you want to go

7 comments:

Random said...

Frankly, we should not even asked his girlfriend if she could come. You should have known she would not agree or ex-there.Seriously they want the drama to your wedding? I know she has not and I do not know her.This marriage is not about her and him. You are about a life. Sometimes you have to put your foot and say those who are not part of his life to conservation and the bottom are. I hope that the marriage is a good idea. Do not let come between people is a good thing. Congratulations!

reginach... said...

In my opinion, if you ask the people at Yahoo, when you invite your ex to your wedding, the answer must be very clear "no." Mainly because he wants his future wife is not. Sorry to say, but it is time to leave the past in the past.

I would say it would be very nice if (and only):

"My friend was fine with him
"They are good with him, and they do not have the reasons for that not to think / it.
"There are good reasons to be there.
"No drama, things get complicated
"You can be sure not to start the drama on the Big Day
"It looks really just a friend, and feel the same about you.

As you can see, your situation more from a broken rules. If your ex really wants to be your friend she will understand.

I do not know why he wants to go, but do you really take the risk of disturbing his future wife? I mean, have you seen the movie sceens As the pastor, "asks Has anyone here object to this MarriasGE-Speak Now or never? "And the old drunk again? Make sure you!

Want to start over. Leave the lies, abortions, and drama in the past.

Pink Denial said...

Well, I have not read the whole question. But I read enough to know that there are far too much drama involved in these two ex-soldiers to their wedding. No phone calls!

Pink Denial said...

Well, I have not read the whole question. But I read enough to know that there are far too much drama involved in these two ex-soldiers to their wedding. No phone calls!

ThaiGold said...

Whatever your friend says. EX NOT YOUR WEDDING! One of my friends had to pass exactly the same, basically. A former learned marriage was a discussion on the fly. Thus, even if he does not interfere with friend and friend beaten, and that before she hit the girl and called her a tramp. I want to disrupt that, because that's what happens when you (or them) on the left side. Perhaps the friend is not only in the vicinity of this part of his life, but even if it is likely that anything deep friendship (maybe more than friends). Why do you want to create this situation for their wedding.

jaques_d... said...

The man in hell with him. Tell the time the dogs go and how to get there. Why in the world you have to ask your wedding in the ass? All they think about all this is taking so yet in a position to give their DONT ***",, this kind of power.

Just Married said...

Firstly, why did you speak, his ex-girlfriend? You want to get married ... no need to maintain a sort of friendship with them. Second, even inviting her marriage. It is his day with his new wife. May be on their big day, only at a disadvantage.

Post a Comment